Her First Acting Gig!
With excitement "Bath night!"
Holds up hands and speaks to the sheep "Try to calm down, everyone. I know this is exciting."
To shepherds "All right shepherds, do we have everything we need for giving our sheep a bath tonight?"
Holds up hands and speaks to the sheep "Try to calm down, everyone, I know this is exciting."
To the shepherds "What about a towel? How are we going to dry the sheep off after their baths?"
Takes fabric "This piece of fabric will be perfect for a towel. Now we're ready to give the sheep their baths. Who wants to be first?"
Holds up hands "Try to calm down, everyone. I know this is exciting."
Pointing to one of the sheep "You get to be first tonight."Pointing to an angel "What's that?!"
My son was hidden in the back with all the other children, so I was unable to get a good picture of him. His part in the program was to sing with all of the other children.
Comments