More Snow....







This morning we found more snow on the ground and had to pull out the snowblower again. This snowfall was really wet and heavy so it made it really hard to clear because the snowblower kept getting clogged with the wet snow. My son loves to build snow forts and decided to take the easy way out and used the pile of snow in front of my neighbor's yard. He dug out a little hideout.

Comments

mbreck said…
First. I love that your blog comments open in a seperate window. It is the best. I love your son's fort. I feel super bad that we have not played out side at all so far this winter. Pathetic.
Carolyn said…
Cute photos!! gosh i wished we had more snow. Kids love it!
What a cute puppy! How is the traning coming along?

Merry Christmas my friend!!
Love & Hugs!!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

This is What Made ME CRY the Most!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!