I Love a Good Haircut! Don't You?

My yummy children with their new haircuts! I love them a ton and am glad they are in my life!

My handsome son AFTER his haircut. I love keeping his hair short, because he looks so much better. Also, it is easy for him to do...wash and go, and no brushing. That way in the morning he can get ready for school quickly, since he likes to go back to sleep after I have already woken him up.

My son BEFORE his haircut. He hates gel in his hair so when it starts to grow out it looks awful. His hair likes to come forward, rather then go to one side.

My beautiful daughter AFTER her haircut. She didn't want her hair cut, but I felt she needed bangs and I wanted her hair layered and thinned out. She has such thick hair it is hard for her to keep it looking nice. I didn't have any of the length cut, because she loves long hair and she still wants it to grow longer. If it was up to me, I would have her hair short!

My daughter BEFORE her haircut. I hate her hair always in her eyes, but at the time she wanted "sweeping bangs."

Comments

Carolyn said…
They are adorable!! I love your daughter's haircut!
mbreck said…
They look so cute. How pathetic that we live so close and this is how I see them. Sob. We need to see you more.

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!