
I love to visit Temple Square in Salt Lake City at Christmas time. It was beautiful to see the snow covered lights atop the trees. The day we visited, the snow kept coming down and the ground was very slippery.

Since we went after Christmas, it was not as crazy busy, which was nice. I always love seeing the Nativity scene atop the water in the reflection pond. My daughter is not in the picture because she is fussing and I am ignoring her.

My daughter was throwing a fit prior to this picture. First she had an itchy foot and had to take her boot off again, and again, and again just to scratch it. Then her glove wasn't fitting just right, so she had to take it off and she could not get it back on just right!

Finally, my daughter got in the picture with her brother but some kids next to them kept getting in the picture and my camera was getting wet waiting for them to move!

Again, the beautiful Nativity scene in the reflection pond, which can be seen behind my children.

We stepped out of the cold for a bit and listened to some drummers. The music they made was of Japanese origin and was nice.


Me with my children. My daughter kept knocking all of the snow off of the bushes and I wanted the snow in the picture, so we had to keeping moving down the line until we got this picture.

My daughter trying to kiss my son and him hating every minute of it!



My children didn't want to hug any more and the fighting resumed! At first, I wasn't taking any pictures of them fighting and later I decided it could be interesting. I really need to start taking the real pictures...right?

The statutes were so pretty with the new fallen snow on top of them, that I had to take a picture.


Me hugging my kids and breaking up another snow fight they thought was quite funny.

My best friend Darla and her sister Della joined my kids and me, and watched the entire ordeal.




Nothing like a tasty little snowflake.
Comments