A Family Tradition...Making Sugar Cookies for Santa

My children and I love making sugar cookies for Santa...and for us too! They are so yummy and you can't eat just one.
Look at all those red hots! My daughter does not like red hots, and claimed that Santa does not like red hots either. How does she know this? I think I know Santa a little better than her and Santa loves red hots!



My daughter got mad about something. I love catching pictures of her when she is angry, and she hates it! I think it had something to do with getting in trouble for mixing the colored frosting while frosting her cookies.
And here are the completed cookies. Yes, they are worth the four or five hours that it took to make them! They were so yummy. We loved every last bite of them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!