Mom's Little Pirate

This is not a new layout, but it is one of my favorites, so I wanted to share it with everyone. I have so many layouts of Disneyland, because we go every year! We love that place. We would be sad if we missed a year of going! I was 23 the first time I went and I have been going back every year since! This year will be a little different because we are going to Disney World in Florida. We are excited! And it will be a first for my children.

These picture's were taken 2 years ago in Disneyland. Every time we go to Disneyland I get a picture of my son trying to pull the sword from the stone. One day, after I get a few more pictures, I plan on scrapbooking a layout with a picture of each year, so he can see how he has grown. It should be a cute layout!

I don't always buy mickey ears! My children would have too many if I bought one every time we went. I usually have my children choose some ears to try on so I can take a picture. My son doesn't care to wear the ears anyway, so it works for him!

My daughter however, loves to wear the mickey ears, especially on our trips, so I always bring a pair of ears from an earlier trip and she is happy with that!

Comments

Jena said…
CUTE!!! What great pics - fun personality. TFS!
Sandra said…
Our family loves Disneyland so much! Can't wait to go back.
Adrienne said…
C-U-T-E layout! Yes, we are moving to UT sometime between October and January. My husband will be working in W. Jordan. We will definately HAVE to get together! Where do you live again?

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!