FOOTBALL SeaSon AGaiN









It's was 100 degrees during my son's first football game of the season. I don't know how those boy's can stand playing in this heat! I can hardly stand to sit and watch when it is this hot. It is far too hot for me!

My son played an awesome game. He played both offense and defense where he played nearly the entire game. The score was 32-Roy and 0-Clinton. Roy had even made two additional touch-downs the referees threw out due to flags and penalties called, otherwise they would have slaughtered them by even more than they did. Way to go Roy!

Comments

Debra said…
You girls are amazing. I am looking at your Blog and I'm such a BEGINNER! O well. Your site is awesome. Thanks for commenting on my little site. I'm hoping I get better as I go along.
mbreck said…
The pics make him look so much smaller. So cute. I love the shots you got.
Carolyn said…
WOW that is HOT. Great photos!!

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!