The TOOTH FAIRY Forgot!

I get the MOTHER of the YEAR award.....the TOOTH FAIRY never came last night! That is because the TOOTH FAIRY was SCRAPBOOKING until 1:00 a.m. and FORGOT all about her DAUGHTER who LOST her tooth! My poor daughter was so DISAPPOINTED.

The Tooth Fairy QUICKLY ran upstairs (not waiting until night fall) and put a BUCK under my daughter's pillow, because she didn't want to forget AGAIN. My daughter was happy when she later found the money under her pillow!

My SON looked at me with eyes that said....I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Comments

mbreck said…
She looks so cute.
Anonymous said…
LOL..you are not the only tooth fairy who forgot...lol. Too funny! Looks like she had a smile and some money in the end. Nice save!
That brought back many memories .....I am laughing OUT LOUD!
Aunt G.
You are the perfect Mother!
Carolyn said…
I have done the same thing.. Forgot.. When that happens my boys know it's me and it's double.

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!