The "HOME ALONE" Club


I took some time off this past week to hang out with my children. However, I ended up being busy and I think my children felt like they were "Home Alone" because they made up the "Home Alone" Club! The sign (which I forgot to take a picture of) showed the cost to enter the club (10 cents or Free if you are a friend). They even tried to spend the night in their club house!

I love how they set up the club in the front room, where I do NOT like them playing! I guess it is because it had a perfect corner to hang blankets.

Comments

mbreck said…
That is so cute. YOur kids have great imaginations. I would have paid money to join.
Carolyn said…
Cute! My kids love to make blanket forts/tents too. Then they'll put on a pupet show. hehehe kids. TFS

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!