HaPpY BiRThdAy GrANdMa


My mother had a birthday the other day! My children and I love and adore her. She is the best mother and grandmother a person could ever have. She is kind and generous. Anytime I need my mother's help she is ready and quickly moves into action. I am so lucky to have a mother that is wiling and able to help.

In my career I have been on several TDYs, which have taken me away from home. In the past my mother would come with me on these TDYs to watch and care for my children, allowing me to go to work and still see my children in the evening. Once my children started school and I was unable to take them on these TDYs. My mother still helped. She would move into my home and take care of my children while I was away (one time I was away for 5 weeks and a few months later I was away for an additional 4 weeks).

My mother has even watched my sick children, when I have be unable to pull away from work. She has even picked them up from school when they weren't feeling well.

My mother keeps herself in shape and always tries to eat right. She always stresses the importance of taking care of your body, and I appreciate her for that. I am happy she takes care of herself and is healthy today because of it. She is such a good example for me and my children.

I love my mother. She is the best mother and grandmother. Thank you mom! I hope you had a Happy Birthday!

Comments

mbreck said…
Beautifully put. The pictures are cute.

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!