My BABY GIRL Turned SEVEN









My baby girl turned seven earlier this week. I can't believe how fast those seven years have gone and how much she has grown. I love my daughter so much and each word she speaks is more precious than the last. Her constant chatter and simple analogies continually make me laugh. Her strong will, independence, and rebellious yet most loving nature makes me cry because her zest for life and love for everyone and everything is so evident . I can't imagine not looking into those bright beautiful brown eyes each night and waking up to them each morning. I love her so much. Life without her is nonexistent, and I am so glad she is one of the great loves of my life!

Comments

mbreck said…
That was so sweet! I love it.

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

This is What Made ME CRY the Most!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!