Our Puppy - LILY








My daughter has been begging me for a kitten, a dog, a horse and/or a hamster. I hate pets, so I would always tell her, NO, NO, NO and NO. Only to have her look at me with her big brown sad puppy dog eyes which would say "PLEEEASE!"

Well, I finally gave in to those sad puppy dog eyes and bought my daughter a puppy last week! The day before I bought the puppy, I was telling everyone I was going to wait a year. Well, my year turned into ONE DAY!

My daughter named the puppy Lily. She is 3/4 Maltese and 1/4 Pomeranian. Her parents both weighed 4.5 pounds, so she too should be a very small dog (small dog = small poop). She is cute, cuddly, and I do love her (even though I hate dogs).

Lily is currently 9 weeks old. Our first week with her has been a blast! She is such a fun puppy and is a joy to have around. We all love her. Today my son picked her up and told her how much he loves her, which I thought was cute!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!