Coutdown 2 Christmas

My girl friend (Caryn) surprised me with this cute scrapbook "Countdown 2 Christmas" calendar. I love it! I forgot to buy my children the ones in the store that come in a box, so it worked out perfectly.

I put 2 Hershey's kisses under each day (1 for each of my children). This is the best present ever and my children and I will treasure this gift and use it every year to countdown the days to Christmas. Thank you so much Caryn. You are such an awesome friend.

Comments

Carly said…
So stinkin' cute. I have an obsession with advent calendars. Some people collect nativities... I collect advent calendars. How do the covers stay on? Are they magnetic?
Vonney said…
Carly - On the top of each peice is a magnetic strip that holds it on.

Popular posts from this blog

My 1st Half Marathon of 2013!

June Workshop - Love U Dad!

Fun in Florida at Walt Disney World!